Tweed Border Hockey Association Inc.
President: Carl Johnston 0431 190 119
Vice President: Marg Coleman 0431 622 950
Secretary: Kathy Dooley 0417 946 683
Treasurer: Sue Cramer 0479 175 500
026672 3434 pls leave a message if unattended or contact Secretary's mobile
There will be an Open Meeting at 6:30pm on Monday 4th December at the Barrie Smith Hockey Centre to discuss future direction and structure of TBHA - If you would like to have a say and any have any ideas, please come along.
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of Tweed Border Hockey Association Inc will be held on Monday 11th December 2017 at the Barrie Smith Clubhouse commencing 6:30pm NSW time.
Notices of Motion: If any club has any Notices of Motion for changes to Constitution or Competition Policies, please forward the Notices of Motion along with a detailed rationale no later than 5pm Tuesday 21st November 2017.
Position Nominations: All Board, Committee and Sub Committee positions will be vacant and all written Nominations must be received no later than 5pm Monday 4th December. Please email all nominations for positions to: email@example.com
Just a reminder of the Player Code of Conduct that all players agreed to by ticking the box when they registered to Hockey Qld.
- PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT -
Acknowledgement and Acceptance
As a player representing Hockey Queensland or any affiliated Association in an event that is conducted or sanctioned by Hockey Queensland or any affiliated Association, you must meet the following requirements with regard to your behaviour.
- Behave in a sporting manner at all times to all players, officials and spectators.
- Don’t make detrimental statements in respect of the performance of any match officials or umpires.
- Play by the rules at all times and ensure that the game of hockey is not brought into disrepute by your actions.
- Do not engage in inappropriate and/or physical contact with players or officials during the course of play.
- Accept responsibility for all actions taken. Exercise reasonable care to prevent injury by ensuring that you play within the rules. Reasonable care consists of showing due diligence in abiding by the rules and adhering to the officials decisions.
- Adhere to the Anti-Doping Policy advocated by Hockey Australia and adopted by Hockey Queensland.
- Do not bet on the outcome or on any other aspect of a hockey match or competition.
- Do not try to achieve a contrived outcome to a match or competition, or otherwise improperly influence the outcome or any other aspect of a match or a competition.
- Do not show unnecessary obvious dissension, displeasure or disapproval (by action or verbal abuse) towards an umpire or match official as a consequence of his or her decision or generally.
- Abstain from the use of tobacco and the consumption of alcoholic beverages while in the playing/representative uniform.
- Adhere to Hockey Australia’s racial and sexual vilification policy which has been adopted by Hockey Queensland.
- Don’t do anything which adversely affects or reflects on or discredits the game of hockey, Hockey Australia, Hockey Queensland, any HQ Association, or any squad, team, competition, tournament, sponsor, official supplier or licensee, including, but not limited to, any illegal act or any act of dishonesty or fraud.
- Refrain from using obscene, offensive or insulting language and/or making obscene gestures which may insult other players, officials or spectators.
If you have your RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) and would like to help out in the Assoc Bar please contact Carl - 0431 190 119. Remuneration available.
If you can help out in the canteen on Saturdays please let Carl know - your help will be greatly appreciated, again remuneration available. Preferred 15yrs and over.
Sign On Details for 2017 season
- Casuarina Hockey Club
- Kingscliff Hockey Club
- Mullumbimby Hockey Club
- Murwillumbah Hockey Club
- Pottsville Hockey Club
- Waratahs Hockey Club